Copywriting Services for Your Online World
Have you ever met someone, been really impressed by their services and convinced they can help you – then been shocked when you search for them online.
- Maybe their website is outdated or unhelpful.
- It could be their blog page hasn’t been updated in years.
- Or perhaps they have no website at all.
You’re not going to call them are you.
Whatever you’re selling, people are buying it online. Even if you provide a personal service, clients will research on the internet before they make a decision.
Make sure your online presence isn’t letting you down.
Writer for You (that’s me) will create website content to make your business stand out.
Whether you already have a website or it’s still on the drawing board, I’ll provide the right words for your customers. Words which will have them convinced you’re talking to them, so they click that button and buy, call or sign-up.
Writer for You has a Website Content Package
– because it’s about more than just the words:
- Initial consultation to get to the heart of your business and product
- Business and industry research, making sure you stand out from the crowd
- Text for at least 4 pages, with 2 revisions included – it needs to be perfect
- Annual site review, we don’t want your site to get stale
Prices start at £450
Blogs are a simple way to keep your website up to date, and they’re fantastic for showing off what you know. But many business owners, with the best of intentions, struggle to find time to write their blog.
Let me help you, with different levels of support depending on your needs – I can take away the stress of publishing regular blogs.
Writer for You has Blog Writing Packages
– keeping you in the spotlight:
- Initial consultation including planning session
- Business and industry research so your posts stand out for the right reason
- Blog posts focused on your business and audience interests and needs
From £450 for 6 posts
Writing with You in a one-to-one Blog Planning Session
– let’s kickstart your blog:
- Focused on your blog goals
- Creating a six month plan
- Identifying numerous content ideas
- Producing blog post outlines for your initial posts
£150 for a one-to-one session
“It was great working with Natalie. I knew my website needed updating but couldn’t face doing it myself; everything else in the business seemed more important. In just a few conversations, Natalie understood what I wanted to say, and how I wanted to say it – now I know that when people come to my website they’re seeing a true picture of what I do and how I work. Kate Brown Acountant